Wednesday 6 May 2009

Everybody's Got Somebody To Love Except For Me and My Self

hmph.

i know it sounds all-weird and cheesy and stuff.
worst of all, i know, it sounds pathetic
worse than worst, i'm actually putting my "patheticity" into words on my blog.
enough for the preambules.

see, i don't know how to put it into one coherent uncheesy sentence.. it's hard, so i guess i'm just gonna leak it.

"I-NEED-SOMEBODY-TO-LOVE"

no no, it's not a song (yea i like that song anyway) ^^

I keep wondering if she's the one, but my wonderings never keeps me in check, i am really anxious about having someone to laugh, chat, hug, kiss and sleep with (not THAT kind of sleep).. it's gotta be nice to have someone that you KNOW that you can come up to when the lecture's over, going to the food stall while having a laugh or two, and realizing that you and her are not going to be just friends.

Gosh i've learnt not to give in to my emotions, but this has been too long, too fucking damn long. What's wrong with me? was it me? was it just you?

am i THAT unlovable?
God only knows, and while God's waiting to give me the answer.
i really need somebody to love, and to be specific, to love me. as i am. as i always am. as i will be.

4 comments:

lilmissyellow said...

Good things will come in the right time...
u just need to be patient and let God lead u the way... =]

[rei] said...

aldooooo gue udah follow tuuu!!
baidewei gue suka kalimat yang ini
"am i THAT unlovable?
God only knows, and while God's waiting to give me the answer.
i really need somebody to love, and to be specific, to love me. as i am. as i always am. as i will be."

arghhh!!!sangat menggambarkan gue juga somehow!

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. haha. gue gak nyangka yang beginian bakal ada di blog lu men.
i've had that someone, and she left me (if u know who am i talkin about. hahaha.). stand up for yourself man. every men for himself.
ah komen homo ini. malu gue.

Marrylane said...

be patient. GOD knows what you need :)